Lung Cancer Europe (LuCE)
All Europeans impacted by lung cancer* will have equity in access to optimal care so that they have the best possible outcomes and quality of life.
*This includes people with the disease, families, and caregivers.
LuCE is the voice of Europeans impacted by lung cancer.
We collaborate with members and other stakeholders to destigmatise the disease and ensure that those impacted by lung cancer get the care they need to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We empower members to ensure strong and effective lung cancer patient advocacy across Europe.
As a community…
- We give priority to the needs and interests of people with lung cancer
- We are passionate about working together to drive the changes needed to improve lung cancer outcomes and destigmatise the disease
- Our solidarity creates a strong community that is committed to helping each other achieve our common goals
- We seek to be as representative as possible of the European lung cancer patient community
As an organisation…
- We believe it is important to be ethical and always act with integrity
- We take a professional approach so that we can be efficient and impactful in our activities
- We show respect to our internal and external stakeholders
- We are accountable for all that we do
- Represent – Represent the common interest of the European lung cancer patient community
- Strengthen – Strengthen the voice of the lung cancer patient community across all of Europe
- Act – Address common problems by mobilising and leading collective action by LuCE members
- Amplify – Amplify the patient voice by collaborating with all stakeholders with the power to improve the lives of people affected by lung cancer